This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)
Instructions of presentation
Only LCD projectors will be provided. Authors are expected to bring their presentation on their own laptop computers along with a backup copy on a USB Drive in case of laptop failure.
- LCD projectors accept standard VGA 15pin and HDMI input.
- It is important to stop at the Practice-Room before your scheduled presentation day and time to assure your presentation operates successfully in the onsite environment.
- The time allocated for the oral presentation speakers is including 4 minutes for discussion. The first bell will ring 3 min. before the finishing of your talk. The second bell will notice you the time to finish the talk. Please conclude your talk immediately, when the second bell has been rung.
|General presentation||Symposium invited presentation|
|time||10 min. talk + 4 min. discussion||30 min., 45 min. or 60 min. talk
(including 4 min. discussion)
|1st bell||7 min.||3 min. before the finishing of talk|
|2nd bell||10 min.||the time finishing of talk|
|3rd bell||14 min.||the time finishing of discussion|
- Poster size is smaller than A0 paper(841 × 1189 mm, Use the sheet of paper with the shorter side at the top.).
- Posters should be put on the space using pins and tapes prepared by
- Further information will be announced later.