This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)
Types of presentation
Regular and student members, corporate members, and non-members can submit the abstract and to make a presentation application.
Non-members who submit the abstract, please contact MSJ office.
- Ten minutes for a presentation plus 4 minutes for discussion.
- Only LCD projectors with PC will be available for oral presentations.
- Poster size is A0(841mm×1189㎜, Use the sheet of paper with the shorter side at the top.).
When you submit your digest, following items must be included:
- Two subject categories from the category list,
- Title of your presentation,
- Names and affiliations of all authors,
- A representative author,
- A corresponding author and his e-mail address.
Instructions for preparation of electronic files
Only the following formats are acceptable:
PDF files (Adobe Acrobat is required to make)
The name of the file should include “.pdf” corresponding to submitting file format.
The digest file size should not exceed 1 MB.
When you make the digest with Microsoft Word, please download the template. Please do not change the format.→Download (doc)
Instructions for preparation of Digests
A digest should be on one side of a single A4 sheet. Leave 25 mm margins at the top and bottom, and 20 mm margins on both sides. The printed version will be reduced to B5 size (or 80% of the original). Figures, tables, and figure captions should be written in English. The digest should include the followings:
- Title, authors’ names, and their affiliations.
- Main text (purpose, method, results, etc.).
- →Download (PDF)
- →Download (Word)