This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)
- September 25(Wed.) – 27(Fri.), 2019
- Kyoto University, Yoshida-South Campus Academic Center Bldg(North Wing)
- Oral Presentation
Only LCD projectors will be available.
Authors are expected to bring their own laptops.
- Poster Presentation
Poster size is A0(841㎜×1189㎜, Use the sheet of paper with the shorter side at the top. ).
- Eligible Author
- A member of “The Magnetics Society of Japan”, “The Korean Magnetics Society”, “Taiwan Association for Magnetic Thechnology”, “Chinese Society of Magnetic Materials and Applicationand” and non-member.
- Submit your abstracts under provisions of a document for submission.
Symposium papers ： June 11, 2019（JST）
Contributed papers ： June 25, 2019（JST）
You can register in advance if you are a member of “The Magnetic Society of Japan”, “The Korean Magnetics Society”, “Taiwan Association for Magnetic Thechnology”and “Chinese Society of Magnetic Materials and Application”. On-site registration is also available at a higher rate than the pre-registration.
|Before August 23||On Site|
For more information
Please ask the secretariat of “The Magnetics Society of Japan” your questions about the conference.
- The Magnetics Society of Japan
- TEL: +81-3-5281-0106